There are two ways you can join my essential oils community and purchase your doTERRA products at 25% off retail:
1. Pay a $35 (AUD) 12 month membership fee and pick which products you want.
2. Start with an enrolment kit, which waves your $35 wholesale membership fee – this is the most popular option as you pay far less per drop, and it costs much less than it would to buy the oils individually.
Either way you get my ongoing oily support, for life… priceless! You can also get a further 10 to 30% off future purchases when you have your wholesale account.
When you purchase your essential oils through me you also get:
- Complimentary attendance at my essential introductory workshops.
- A free 30 minute phone consult within your first month of joining the Oh My Goodness essential oils community, in which we identify the top three health priorities for you and your family, and together we come up with a plan for how you can use your products to tackle these.
- My ‘Top 10 oils for a Healthy Home, Body & Mind e-book – complete with dilution ratios and tips & tricks for the many different ways to use the oils in the Home Essentials Kit (the kit most people start with):
- My DIY Cleaning with essentials oils e-book, with 12 natural DIY cleaning recipes:
- Access to my exclusive “Healthy home, healthy body” customer Facebook Group, in which you can post your oily questions and have them answered, and receive ongoing education and support, and monthly giveaways.
Click here for your essential oil price guide and here for the DoTERRA product guide.
AUS/NZ ENROLMENT KITS
Most people start with the Home Essentials Kit:
It includes the top 10 oils every home should have + a diffuser. The oils in this kit can support all of our body systems and 80% of our physical and emotional needs – it enables you to be the natural healer in your home, and make your own cleaning and skincare products.
Peppermint – your go to for head-tension, unhappy tummies, keeping creepy crawlies away (I’ve seen ants run for cover when I’ve sprayed peppermint, due to it’s incredibly high menthol content – 1 drop is equivalent to 28 cups of peppermint tea), a morning or mid-afternoon pick me up, or focus and alertness while working.
Tea Tree – proven to be effective at killing most forms of bacteria at a ratio of just 0.5 – 1%, a natural antiseptic, great for cuts, scrapes, cleaning the home and keeping the lurgies away.
Lavender – life changing for anyone who could do with a little help getting to sleep more quickly, and having a more deep and restful sleep. Also princess of the skin, use to make your own face serum, or any skin irritations. Also great for calming the farm when life gets stressful.
On Guard protective blend – a powerhouse blend of oils to protect against environmental threat, including clove and cinnamon, the two most antioxidant compounds on the planet. Diffuse, use to clean your veggies, your toilet your floors, make sanitising hand spray, add a drop to your porridge in the cooler months.
Oregano – a powerhouse oil that is a must in every house hold for emergencies, i.e. the onset of illness, when you want to kill off any nasty things in the body.
Easy Air respiratory blend – sniffles and coughs are no fun, Easy Air help clear the air ways so you can breathe more easily. A must for anyone who suffers during allergy season – pop under your nose or on your chest, or soles of feet before going outside.
Lemon – from the rind of the lemon, so doesn’t contain citric acid which destroys the enamel on your teeth. Add to your water in the morning to get your digestive system going – lemon cleanses our bodies and our environment. Diffuse to get rid of nasty smells. Also a powerful cleaning agent.
Digest Zen – affectionately the oil of spews and poohs, a must in every home, I’ve seen this oil change lives in minutes. Great after a meal if you’re feeling bloated or have food sensitivities.
Ice Blue athletic blend – a powerful blend of oils for muscles and joints. Wintergreen, a key ingredient in Ice Blue, is what pharmacists use to make aspirin and other analgesics.
Frankincense – known as the king of oils, or the oil of everything. When in doubt, Frankincense, because when all else fails, Frankincense prevails. Known for its ability to work on serious conditions of the human body, including fighting inflammation (which is at the root of every known health condition). Frankincense has a powerful effect on the brain and therefore mood, and resilience to situations life throws at us. Also very calming (often used by parents when kids are having tantrums!) and incredible for skin – Frankincense and lavender are like two peas in a pod when it comes to supporting skin, mood, and calming.
Each 15ml bottle contains 250 drops and each drop is super potent, so a little goes a really long way.
“I purchased the Home Essentials Kit one year ago, after going through breast cancer three years ago, and I feel the best I’ve felt in years, I’ve hardly had to go to the doctor in the past year, and my naturopath can’t believe how good I look. It’s these oils that have helped me.” – Vanessa
“It’s been two weeks since introducing doTERRA products into my home and not only am I noticing a huge difference, but my partner is too.
“I haven’t had a single pimple, which is very rare for me, particularly around my period. I’ve been rolling Clary Calm (women’s monthly hormone blend) on my neck and and my ankles, without my partner knowing what it’s for. He sat my down during my period and said “this is the best period you’ve ever had, you’re not moody, you’re not crying.”
“I’ve also been taking Life Long Vitality and I feel a lot more alert than I was. I don’t get the 3pm drowsiness anymore.
“I’m sleeping really well too and generally feeling a lot better.
“My Mum is loving Digest Zen too. She gets really bad pains when she eats oranges, up high near her ribs. Within an hour of applying Digest Zen the pain was gone, now she asks me to.” – Steph
How to join my oily community and purchase doTERRA products at 25% off retail:
- Click Join and Save
- Choose the country and language that’s appropriate for you
- Choose ‘wholesale account’
- Enter your personal information – address, phone number, email address, etc. (if you don’t have an ABN just leave it blank).
- At *Enroller id*, enter my number: 3553115 – click verify and make sure you see my name, Zara D’Cotta (you need to enter this number to make sure you get my oily support)
- Set yourself up with a password and click to the next page
- Select what kit you’d like (to waive the wholesale membership fee), or create your custom order and click the ‘$35 introductory packet’ (this is your 12 month wholesale membership). Be sure to add fractionated coconut oil to your order so that when your oily goodies arrived you’re ready to make blends and dilute them to apply safely to your skin.
- Enter your Credit Card details and process your order.
Note: once. you enrol there’s no minimum order and you can purchase as little or as often as you wish (there’s no lock-in purchasing contacts).
WELCOME TO MY OILY COMMUNITY!
Once you have enrolled I will reach out to you with a welcome email, with resources to help get you started, and an invitation to join the “Healthy home, healthy body” Facebook support group, and to make a time for your complimentary wellness consult. I’ll also make sure you’re in the know about product of the month, special giveaways and master classes exclusive to my oily community.
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions, or would like me to set you up over the phone (this is the quicker and easier option).