Why your tummy will thank you for this little dose of sunshine…
Turmeric not only provides a lovely, warm, earthy flavour, it’s one of nature’s most revered herbs, known for it’s powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties. Turmeric has been used in ancient medicine for thousands of years for respiratory conditions, blood purification, arthritis relief, skin conditions, and as a digestive aid.
Ceylon cinnamon, known as “true cinnamon”, provides a subtle sweetness and regulates blood sugar levels, while a hint of ginger and cardamon give a lovely floral aroma and aids digestion. A little bit of black pepper thrown in for much more than good measure brings a lovely kick, also enhancing your body’s absorption of Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric.
There is so much to love about Walking On Sunshine beyond it’s medicinal properties, it’s versatility makes it the the perfect addition to many a dish. It tastes rather delightful with scrambled eggs, roasted nuts, curries, soups, smoothies, stews, baked goods and sweet treats too.
Click here to find out how to make a Walking On Sunshine latte.
For wholesale enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beyond Organic Wholefoods – 513 High Street, Prahran.
- iRevive health food store – 5/459 Toorak Road, Toorak.
- Walk Don’t Run cafe – 17 Morey Street, Armadale.
- St Cloud Eating House – 644 Burwood Road, Hawthorn.
- Palate Cafe – 132, Greville Street, Prahran.
- Ripe the Organic Grocer – Prahran Market, 7/1673 Commercial Road, Prahran
- Altona Fresh Fine Food – 62-76 Second Avenue, Altona North.
- Suzann’s cafe -428 Toorak Road, Toorak.