The healthy home hour of power is conducted vis Skype or phone. It’s aimed at empowering you with the knowledge you need to ensure your home environment supports your health and wellbeing, no matter where in the world you are.
Whether you think your home could be contributing to health issues, or you simply want to be proactive in protecting the long-term health of you and your family, we’ll address your questions, concerns and topics that are most important to you.
I’ll ask you to identify your priorities ahead of our chat, and they may include any of the following:
- Personal care, cleaning products & cookware – what to keep, what to replace with a better option when it runs out, what are the safest products to use.
- Electromagnetic fields – how to make your home a low EMF zone
- How to prevent and minimise mould growth in your home.
- How to ensure your home is set up to minimise unnecessary exposure to radiation frequencies from wireless technology.
- How to improve air quality
- Water filtration – why it’s important and what system is best for your home
- Fridge & pantry – what to keep, what to replace with a more nourishing option when it runs out.
- Simple tips for ensuring a better night’s sleep