The healthy home audit will empower you with the knowledge and resources you need to ensure your home environment supports your health and wellbeing. Whether you think your home could be contributing to health issues, or you simply want to be proactive in protecting the long-term health of you and your family, the healthy home audit will help you understand the link between your home and your health.
We’ll start by having a chat about your health priorities and concerns
I’ll talk you through my four key pillars of a healthy home and my six step framework for transforming the health of your home.
My goal is to help you create a lower-tox home environment, make your home a low EMF zone, lower your exposure to unnecessary levels of radiation frequencies, and eliminate and prevent mould growth in your home.
When you book an audit, we’ll arrange a time for a 15 minute phone call ahead of your audit to identify your questions, concerns and priorities for the two hours we spend together.
At the end of the 2.5 hours you will be armed with insights and practical tips you can implement in your home that will benefit your health both day-to-day and in the long-term.
Based on your priorities, the areas we cover may include any of the following:
- Personal care, cleaning products & cookware – what to keep, what to replace with a better option when it runs out, what are the safest products to use.
- Electromagnetic fields testing – we’ll test the EMF levels in the areas you spend most of your time (i.e. the bedrooms) to ensure they are within building biology guidelines.
- How to prevent and minimise mould growth in your home.
- Wireless technology – how to ensure your home is set up to minimise unnecessary exposure to radiation frequencies from wireless technology.
- How to improve air quality
- Water filtration – why it’s important and what system is best for your home
- Fridge & pantry – what to keep, what to replace with a more nourishing option when it runs out.