There’s a very cool new Melbourne landmark you need to know about if you’re going to be in town this summer: MPavilion. Set in Queen Victoria Gardens in the Southbank Arts Precinct, this temporary landmark and cultural hub can be anything you want it to be – a place to meet, a spontaneous detour, a place to get crafty, listen to talks, or even kickstart your day.
With more than 200 free events on offer between 6 October 2015 to 7 February 2016, there’s sure to be something that tickles your fancy. The events all celebrate
design, architecture, art and wellbeing.
Here are our picks of the program…
- Free yoga classes every Thursday morning in November from 7am – 8am with the much loved Masha G from Happy Melon Studios.
- Meditation Meet with Smiling Mind – 6, 8, 13 and 15 January from 8am – 9am
- Music daily sunset ritual – a collaboration between architect, lighting designer and sound artist, every time the sun goes down is guaranteed to be special.
- Bike Meet with PractiseStudioPractise and The Squeaky Wheel – a tour of Melbourne’s architectural landscapes on 7 November at 2pm.
- M Talks – The School of Life presents the Wisdom of Mind Sciences – Wednesday 16 December 1pm.
- Make Meet with Loose Leaf – A unique flower arrangement event including tips on creating your own magical plant structures. Saturday 21 November and Saturday 12 December at 2pm.
For the full program visit MPavilion. We might see you there!