Christmas is traditionally a time of indulgence, not that there’s anything wrong with that! But there’s a heap of great healthy twists on traditional Christmas dishes by some of our favourite healthy food bloggers on the web, here are our favourites…
1. Choc christmas pan forte by The Whole Daily is filled with crunchy dried gogi berries and eaten cold. The picture says it all, doesn’t it?
2. Paleo christmas puddings by A Conscious Collection look so mouthwatering it’ll be hard to stop at just one, especially paired with a cashew cream good enough to eat by itself.
3. Mini mince pies by Hemsley Hemsley are the perfect traditional Christmas snack to have in the kitchen.
4. Candied pecan chocolate by Deliciously Ella can be given out to family and friends all December long… with such a quick recipe, whenever you run out you can quickly make another batch!
5. & 6. Buttery lemon shortbread with Christmas cranberries by The Holistic are the perfect addition to your Christmas dessert table.. if you’re looking for a savoury meal to serve at Christmas day lunch, the Roast Turkey Roll is sure to be a winner
7. Raw black forest Christmas cake by Move Nourish Believe
8. Raw gingerbread cookies by Ascension Kitchen
9. & 10. The Sugar free glazed Christmas ham by I Quit Sugar is a great healthier take on the traditional Christmas day dinner meat… and because Christmas would never be complete without a trifle on the table, the White Christmas macaron trifle will give guests a rush without the sugar!
11. Call us biased, but it would be amiss of us not to mention our very own OMG Christmas truffles…
12. And our raspberry chia jam makes the perfect Christmas gift: